PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (Billers and Vas) who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world. In this role, you will be responsible for:
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with the Billers and Value-Added Service Industry.
As a Business Development Manager, you will focus mainly on building long-term relationships with the Billers and Biller Aggregators and support the HQ where needed. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Building good relationship with the Billers and related Partners and get best offers from them.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to meet their demands.
- Know the Biller market trends and insights and establish strategy relationships with potential partners.
- Work with internal teams to ensure company activities can be implemented smoothly.
- Analyze commercial performance within Biller and VAS Industry to lead the new trends.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Sound knowledge of VAS and Biller industry.
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Strategic partnership skills
- Required Experience:
- 5-7 years of varied experience in integrating Billers in the VAS industry
- 3-5 years managerial experience in a Biller company.
- With at least 2 years senior management experience in negotiation, integrations and partnership in the VAS industry.
- Knowledge of Nigerian geographic, population and economic landscape.
- Exposure to a commercial working environment with knowledge of BD and Marketing.
- Previous work experience in a Fintech or Biller Aggregating Companies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Result oriented
Powered by JazzHR