1. Maintain database of the appointment letters and ensure accuracy of staff details are correctly captured and updated at all times.
2. Prepare all employees offers contracts, permanent, temporary staff salaries in compliance with the contract agreement.
3. Dispatch offers and collect assumption of duty documentation timely.
4. Facilitate the issue of appointment letters to all staff and ensure that records are kept up to date.
5. Support that payroll records are up to date and accurate with new staff whose appointments are confirmed and the letters are ready
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of one year experience
- B.SC in any related field
NB: ALL INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org