1. Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
2. Schedule appropriate training sessions.
3. Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
4. Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
5. Supervise training budgets.
6. Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
7. Train and guide new employees.
8. Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.