- Ensure project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople, and operatives
- Ensure that all materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors - this is site-specific and may not be the case on all projects.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ Building engineering/ Building surveying/ construction studies/ structural engineering.
- COREN Certified
- MSc in the above mention degree (s) is an added advantage
- 6- 7 years and above of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Understand relevant building and health and safety legislation
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you