- Repair and Maintenance of Kitchen Equipment.
- Planning, coordinating and manages the work of the maintenance officers including Kitchen equipment servicing and cleaning, material component overhauls and preventive maintenance inspections.
- Maintains daily Kitchen equipment availability, equipment's undergoing maintenance and return to service activity and reporting.
- Identifying opportunities and efficiencies for improving service delivery methods.
- Ensuring achievement of all maintenance-related key performance indicators KPIs , including type and timeliness of preventive maintenance inspections, mean distance between failures, time ‘out of service’ and missed service.
- Establishing and adjusting maintenance priorities in accordance with work demands, resources, and department goals
- •Initiating, implementing and innovating projects and processes that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating cost
- The minimum degree required is OND
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repeated tasks
- The ability to follow instructons
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you