Management assistants handle all aspects of an organization. They arrange meetings and appointments, prepare important documents, update records, and write reports, among other responsibilities. Management assistants typically work full-time hours but may occasionally need to work irregular hours to accommodate for the hectic schedules of executives. People who enjoy balancing numerous responsibilities at once and who can shift focus at a moment’s notice will do well as management assistants.
- Minimum of BSc in any course from any reputable university
- Proven previous experience in this role or similar role
- 1-2years experience in similar role.
- Must have good computer knowledge and skills
- Must be fluent in English language
- Computer skills
- organizational skills
NB- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted