Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management
Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs
Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales
Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
Document and file all processes relating to the role.
Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Chartered Accountant preferable
- Research and Writing
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times