CLIENT PROFILE :
Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in , requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the following positions :
1. DICTION EDUCATOR
LOCATION : FESTAC & IKEJA, LAGOS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
2. Have strong influence on pupil's style of speaking which is as a factor of the choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality.
3. To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
4. Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
5. Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
1. B.Sc. in English Language / linguistics or any related field of study
2. A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
3. A female candidate would be preferred.
4. At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a diction tutor.
2. HAUSA LANGUAGE EDUCATOR
LOCATION : MAINLAND, LEKKI
1. Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
2. Teach students / pupils on how to write and speak fluently in hausa language.
3. Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
4. Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment while teaching
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Candidates must possess a first degree in Hausa, Linguistics or any related field of study.
A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
A minimum of 3 -5 years teaching experience in a reputable institution.
Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding
A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised
Knowledge and capacity to teach the student, how to speak and write Hausa Language.