Our client with major investment in the Real Estate industry is currently looking to hire a DRIVER .
1. Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and sometimes to occasions.
2. Safely drive the staffs, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
3. Carry out daily inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
4. Ensuring the car is clean at all times.
4. Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
5. keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
5. Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
1. Excellent Communication skills2 . Candidate should posses at least 5 years experience in driving.3. Candidates should posses atleast an O Level qualification4. A valid driver's license.
5. Good driving skill.