Bradfield Consulting Limited is currently looking to fill the role of a Administrative Secretary to Managing Director. The Administrative Secretary will perform administrative and clerical tasks in an effective manner.
The Administrative Secretary will provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies and monitoring administrative projects.
JOB TITLE : ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
1. Organize & Schedule Appointments.
2. Update and maintain office policies & procedures.
3. Schedule, prepare material for meetings and handle minutetaking.
4. Manage Daily, Weekly & Monthly agenda, arrange new meetings and other appointments.
5. organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
6. create and maintain filing and other office systems
7. Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
8. Handle both internal and external correspondences, emails, memos etc.
9. manage and maintain budgets and carry out invoicing.
10. organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
11. Arrange in-house and external events.
12. photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
1. Ability to handle Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc
2. Ability to handle basic office equipment
3. Ability to create and maintain database.
4. Calender management.
5. Excellent verbal and written skills.
6. Ability to Follow Directions
7. Ability to Work Independently
9. Maintaining Confidential Information
13. Problem Solving