We are hiring a highly-analytical Director of Finance to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. He will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
Duties include establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. Candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities.
Your ultimate goal will be to guide the company towards profitability and success.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
Note: For Lagos residents only!