2. Appoint Energy BU specific Channels ( OD, Partner PBs )3. Build business with Contractors and End Users for Energy Business and be
4. Build a strong pipeline across the Utilities, IPP and target a growth of 20% in 2018.5. Train ODs and SI on our complete offer
6. Have hands on experience on MV offer and Transformer.7. Support Energy Automation business in Nigeria8. Manage Energy Business, Solutions & Services P&L for SE WA9.
Drive sales growth and profitability10. Ensure Energy, Solution and Services Sales Efficiency (Transactional and Solutions business models)11.
Establish Schneider Electric as a leader for Utilities by promoting Schneider Electric offer at C-Level to customers and to influential industry groups to generate new leads.
12. Boost cross-selling and global solutions including all Schneider Electric expertise domains to maximize customer value and consolidated performance.
13. Strategy & commercial policya. In collaboration with BU, focusing on key segments, define, formalize & execute the commercial policy (key market selection, sales channels, customers plat forming, offer positioning & sourcing, pricing).
b. Leverage sales efficiency, securing use of Group methodology & tools (BFO)14. The Energy Manager will work with the BU and other Schneider Electric businesses to define the strategy for growth and implement the following : a.
Strategic Marketing : To analyse and quantify market trends, anticipate competitor’s strategy. Also organize marketing communication initiatives for the promotion of Schneider Electric to the Utility marketb.
to focus for growth and implement account plans to grow the market share of Schneider.c. Innovation : contribute to the design of innovative solutions specific to the Utility market, and drive their launch worldwide through promotion and sales support, in particular through the strategic accounts.
15. Human Resourcesa. Lead & manage the people, growing talent to ensure we have the appropriate competencies and expertise to meet current and future business goals and prioritiesb.
Collaborate in recruiting Sales Force, Services and Solutions people16. Management Systema. To keep up to date with developments with respect to the management system, as well as apply the policies and procedures relevant to the position.
b. To communicate improvement possibilities with respect to the management system to the relevant process owner or directly to quality & customer satisfaction and participate in improvement initiatives.