JOB TITLE : DICTION EDUCATOR
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
2. Have strong influence on pupil's style of speaking which is as a factor of the choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality.
3. To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
4. Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
5. Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
1. B.Sc. in English Language / linguistics or any related field of study
2. A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
3. A female candidate would be preferred.
4. At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a diction tutor.