We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Dispatcher. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
All candidates should be able to multi-task in stressful conditions with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- ND in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.