Applicants must be ready to:
- Be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning.
- Have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationships with the staffs.
- Handle Human resource matters related to manpower planning, recruitment, selection and placements.
- Coordinate the entire staff recruitment process which includes but is not limited to preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting pre-employment medicals, reference checks, guarantor verification etc.
- Promote equality and diversity as the culture of the organization.
- Propose innovative and creative measures to address pressing staff issues in the organization at every point in time.
- Manage all staff induction programs and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource administration, Business Admin, social sciences, Humanities or any related field with 1-3 years minimum working experience.
- Maximum age of 25 as at birthday in current year.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC prior to date.
- Professional membership (or membership in view) of CIPM is an added advantage.
30th April 2019
Mode of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their applications and updated curriculum vitae to the indicated email address.