Our Client is a reputable multinational bottling Company. The organization is undergoing a massive restructuring, it currently requires the service of a top notch Maintenance Manager to complement its team.
• Develops and implements the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
• Implements Support Strategies.
• Groups Multifunction Improvement Teams.
• Improved Preventive Maintenance
• Program Management Teams in Early
• System for Quality Maintenance
• Implementation of Tertiary Maintenance
• Develop and implement the Evaluation System Maintenance
• We evaluate the improvements in reliability and maintainability of the equipment is checked and helps raise the efficiency of the Plant and Product Quality.
• Evaluate the Efficiency of Maintenance Work, budget utilization and examines whether the work is being performed using the most economic and best.
• Implements Measurement Indicators (Reliability and Maintainability)
• Manages the budget for the maintenance in the plants of Nigeria.
• Manages the implementation of software maintenance management program.
• Manages the implementation of the Authorized Organizational Maintenance areas
• Participates in the Quality System.
• Strengthen teamwork, improve employee morale, create spaces where everyone contributed their best, make the workspace a creative environment, safe, productive and where development work is gratifying.
·Training and staff development
·Manages the Standard Role of staff employed and unionized
Engineering Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical and Relate Field.
Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Engineering.
· Automation System.
· Preventive Maintenance Program.
· Problem Solving.
· Project installation and commissioning.
· Manpower Management.
· Strong Leadership.
· Good English language
· Food and Beverage manufacturing
· Computer skill
· PLC and SCADA system
Salary and Benefits
• Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Excellent Interpersonal skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and follow up skills
· Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
· Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
· Excellent time management skills
· Process orientated
· High level of attention to detail