JOB TITLE : Business Manager
REPORTS TO : The Managing Directo, Board of Directors
LOCATION : JOB LEVEL : Manager
JOB LEVEL : Manager
JOB PURPOSE : Exercise overall control and supervision of all activities of the subsidiary company.
DIMENSIONS : Corporate Strategy
Enabling and deployment
Driving and fostering sustainable prosperity
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
5. Ensure that Company meets its corporate, statutory and fiscal obligations
16. Perform other duties as required.
The Prospective candidates must demonstrate :
Excellent communication Skills
Sound organizational Skills
Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills and leadership Skills
Feedback &Reporting skills
strong knowledge of microsoft application.
EDUCATION : A Degree in Business administration, Economics, Marketing , MBA would be a big plus.
1. 10 - 12 years cognate experience in an FMCG sector
2. Strong FMCG Experience of atleast 10 years.
3. Success in a senior leadership role within a large scale environment (preferably in a pharmaceutical company).
4. Strong production, sales and distribution background.
PERSONAL QUALITIES :
Motivational but also challenging
Highly developed leadership and general management skills
A strong lateral thinker whose natural default is to create and / or encourage innovative solutions to challenges and problems
Keen intellect and strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and pursue solutions swiftly
Energetic, enthusiastic and a measured risk-taker
An effective and authentic communicator, both orally and with the written word.