1.4-6 years of project management experience with scheduling, scope & budget responsibility
3. BS / BA degree or PMP is preferred
4. Project management experience of multiple simultaneous projects preferred.
5. Effective organizational and facilitation skills required.
6. Superior supervisory, leadership, customer relations and communications skills required.
7. Must be willing to travel to job site as required
1. Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
2. Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
3. Selecting and leading a project team
4. Negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers for materials and services
5. Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
6. Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers.
7. Demonstrates behaviors which promote a safe work environment in all aspects of the job
Description : We are looking for a .
Benefits : 1. Competitive pay
1. Competitive pay
2. Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, and life and short-term disability insurance
4. Great living conditions